Saturday, November 8, 2008

This Is Why Im Single

Just back from clubbing.Had a great time!

Of course,usual standards of good time while clubbing means Not Being Alone.Which is why i said Great Time instead,cause i really did had a Great Time!

Of course,it includes me meeting cute guy,cute guy meeting me,i crush on cute guy while pretending the cute guy isn't crushing on me(but he really is!) and then exchange numbers so i can charm him with my wit and dazzle him with my personality while i'm sober! :D

Of course,normally the cute guy would also be dumb,therefore making him the dumb cute guy.Which is kinda sad and wasted,because he is dumb and is highly incapable of intellectual exchange and conversations.

I DO have my dumb moments,lots of them,but i need my smart ass time too.

IF the cute guy isn't dumb,then he'd be missing his bloody ex or something.And his bloody ex would also be SO FREAKING CUTE.And when i say SO FREAKING CUTE,i mean the cute i can't possible match up or even compete with.

IF the cute guy isn't dumb,OR missing his bloody unbelievably adorable ex boyfriend,he would be the type of smart ass who wants a dumb ass for a bf.As in,not dumbass like me,but dumbass like every message,msn conversation,email would begin with 'What u doin o?' and end with 'Hehex..muacks'.

Words cannot describe how much that sucks.And no lah,i havent check what type of guy this guy is.He is 24,cute,hot bod,and cute.Doesn't seem too stupid...but then again,i haven't gone any deeper than his lips.Oops.

Digressing from my digression,i had a rockin' time :)

Night night.Imma go sleep now.

1 comment:

Justin Yap a.k.a JG@mer said...

is it ok if i "follow" this blog?