Monday, November 10, 2008

I Got Naughty,Naughty,Naughty

xD

I was horny.Really horny,and i'm wayyy overdue for sex lah.And i haven't masturbated in ages.OH!And i was also sad.Do you know how much it sucks to feel both sad and horny at the same time??

It's a damn weird combination that feels even weirder!It was confusing too...i wanted to just mourn and emo(hey i still have my off days) but somehow random fantasies of hot guys gangba-UH...sexin' me just kept popping up.

Do you know how hard it is to feel sad when BIG THICK PENISES keep popping up in ur HEAD?

I feel damn stupid now.I could've been emo and sad and mourn by having countless hot sex. =\

However..i knew that if i did had actually sex,i would regret it once it was over.And if i masturbated and got it over with,i'd be fine...for about 15 minutes.

So it forced me to get a little creative.I raided the fridges (got two in ma' house ma!) and took out a CUCUMBER.And yea,this is your cue to WTF!! .

But then,it was too big,so i took a carrot instead.What to do?

Well...let's just say i knew what to do :p AND OF COURSE I USED LUBE!!!(I borrowed my parents' :p)

Bloody helll...don't judge me!!!It was a small carrot!!!

1 comment:

Justin Yap a.k.a JG@mer said...

all i can say is...wow
hehe
hey let go out for drink some time la...long time didnt see u since that day