Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dot[A]ddicT

Urm,just so clarify something..the last post isn't about you.Isn't completely for you anyway.The song's nice and emo and i can just relate.

And just so you know(and im sure you do!) i can relate to many many things(or people!) in life!So yeaHhhh!

*****

I am blogging nonsense and nuts and sacks and nonsense!Thank god i've got TUITION after TUITION tomorrow.Till around 4 in the afternoon then i can go DotA myself senseless.

Dota dota dota...why am i addicted to it?

Maybe cause it makes me feel so much better.It takes my mind off all the crappy things and i enjoy it too.

The weird thing is,i don't think my addiction stems from the fact that DotA is a whole lot of fun.I think it's the entire package and all that crap la.I mean like,i know i enjoy it,but i don't enjoy it that much.

I just love it so much because it's so comforting and familiar.I feel completely at ease trying to deny and last hit and buy stufff and chain lightning and triple kill! :D

So maybe it's a lil' bit of fun + comfort and familiarity + numbing of sorrow that makes DotA so addictive.

Numb.Not exactly the best feeling,but obviously better than depressed,right?

Speaking of,i'm not depressed.You just caught me off guard,at a very bad time too.

No comments: