Saturday, November 15, 2008

Found My Banana!

Well duh,i went clubbing again yesterday.It was AWESOME-r than AWESOME.

You know how some people use cigarettes and alcohol and all that to help them get through life?To give their lives meaning?(I know it sounds really stewpit and shallow la...)

I think i've found my very own!!My very own...i dunno how to call it,so let's just refer to it as my Banana.Well,it's not a calling,not exactly a reason for living,no way it's my destiny,so what else can i call it?

BANANA IT IS,then.

I've found my B a N a N a! Hurray!

It's just so nice you know,to get out of a life of DIU-tions and crazy parents who AREN'T CRAZY at all but actually EXTREMELY APPROPRIATE but just that I'M SUPER-FRIGGIN' UNAPPROPRIATE that's why to me their actions are kinda CRAZY.

You followin' me?

It's nice to not feel ugly for one night.To not be alone,to not feel unwanted.Because these people you meet,most of them won't see you long enough to know the real you,and even if they do judge you and choose to dislike you..

It won't hurt as bad then if they've known more of you and yet refuse to fall in love with you,while instead falling for everyone around you.

I always get off telling myself,'I told you so!' in the form of 'I knew it!'.

I gotta go now.I have tons of things to do..including trying hard to forget to remember you.

p/s:I made out with cute guy in toilet cubicle yesterday!Wooohooo!As empty as it may have felt,i was wanted.Even if the reason i was wanted for is just for a lil' tongue action.Gosh.I am such a sad lil' fella,huh?

2 comments:

Julian Jansen Goh said...

oh gosh...banana????
u wen oblique agian??yesterday nite was the Pink nite right?

K2 said...

Yeap...went again tonight...god...i think i addicted d!

Where u goin again oh? :p long time didnt see u d~