Sunday, November 16, 2008

For My Own Good

Sometimes i like to pretend that i don't know you read this blog.And that sometime is now =)

But subconsciously i know that you're reading anyway,so screw it..i'll just waste more time trying hard not to sound like an idiot and blah..

So bare with me as i speak from my heart(as cliche as this sounds)..

I wished you never told me you once felt something.
Yet i wish you did.
I don't know la..
So confusing..

I wish i would just HATE YOU,
Or maybe you would just hate me..
Anything to make either one of us completely ineligible..
Cause it'll make things so simply easy..

I wish you would do the selfless thing
And just walkaway
Leave me with nothing
For my own good,okay?

Would things be different
If i admit i was willing to change?
If i let go of the meaningless
Would you still say the same?

If i had found that one star
That'll never stop shining
Or if it's not that far
The world that'll be my meaning

Do you think i would need those temporary highs
If that one real thing was mine?
Do you think i'd still shout so i won't cry
When i've found that place to hide?

If i had that fire
Do you think my desire
Would still be the meaningless?
Or would something else come first..

I don't understand why
God plays with me like this
Whenever you say Hi
My heart goes bombastic

How does your smile
Makes me smile too
When those pimples and scars
Are all over you??

The way that your butt
Jiggle when you move
Through your black work pants
So adorable,how?
I don't understand.

You stupiak accent
Is supposed to be annoying
But it brings the opposite reason
And makes you more endearing

I am just too weak
I can't let you go
I cannot just move on
I need you to do so

All that's necessary
Cause i can't find your flaws
Or maybe i've found them
But i just love them all?

That's why it's up to you
To save me from yourself
Free me from your bonds
So i can fall for somebody else

Somebody else who can fall for me too...
I beg you to help me say goodbye..
to you


You cut me deeper than you think.
You cut me deeper than i think.
You're not just one of the many..
Just so you know..
You're one and only.(Not the one and only tho)

No comments: